Friday, July 23, 2010

Do you want to be a hostess?

After you check out what the Sisters have for you today you will certainly want to host a workshop so you can earn these sets for FREE.  They can't be bought either.  It's another Fabulous Friday at Sisters in Stamping.  Obviously, we were challenged to make something with one of the new hostess sets. 


I personally love the new hostess sets and can't wait to use all of them.  For this challenge though, I used the Apple Blossoms Level 2 Hostess Set.  I combined this challenge with a challenge I gave myself to make something special for my friends at convention. I bought these cute little 3x3 frames and decorated the matte board and then I used shimmer white paper for the opening and stamped the flower image in the new Daffodil Delight.  My favorite part was finished the flower off with an added smaller flower layer with a dimensional and then topped it off with one of my new favorite accessories, the rhinestones.  They are self adhesive, sparkly, and just screaming to be peeled off the paper and played with. 

I think I have a three way tie going for my favorite things to use:  dimensionals, half back pearls and the half back rhinestones.  We'll have to watch the rest of the year to see what I use the most of. 

Don't forget to check out the Sisters in Stamping blog for more hostess set inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment