Friday, June 11, 2010

Wedding Bells in your future?

Today at Sisters in Stamping we are focusing on all those June Brides.  June is the the kick off month for the wedding season and we thought we would share a few ideas with you.


I used the Blissful Bride set that you can find in the Summer Mini Catalog.  This wasn't a difficult card to make but I think it turned out to be a very pretty card that I would love to give to a Special Bride and Groom.

I also used the finial press embossing folder for the background.  The little dots were painted with the Frost White Shimmer paint to add some more texture and add another dimension to the card.  I also painted the wedding dress with the frost white shimmer paint.  I used whisper white (but decided later that the shimmer white cardstock would have been very nice too) and brushed silver cardstock.



The black ribbon is a sneak peak of what's to come in the new catalog. As demonstrators we are able to preorder a few things and this was one of the things for this year's sneak peak.  Would you like to be able to participate in Sneak Peak Opportunities and Pre-orders?  Then join my team today by heading to my website.  It's only $99 until June 30, 2010 to join the Stampin' Up! family.

Now it's time to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for some more June Bride Ideas. Next week, the sisters will be focusing on retiring accessories. So be sure to come back and check that out.


No comments:

Post a Comment