Thursday, June 10, 2010

Clearance Rack Goodies

Don't you just love a good deal?  I know I do so I wanted to let you know that you  need to check out the Clearance Rack. Stampin' Up! has added some new items and at great prices, I might add. 



To order any items from the Clearance Rack you will need to go directly to my website to place the order yourself. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm more than happy to help you out.



These are just a few of the items you will find when you head on over to the Clearance Rack.  There are 7 pages of items discounted up to 60% off. Remember to order through my website for the preferred pricing.

Remember to come back tomorrow for another Fabulous Friday posting. This week's theme is the June Bride.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment