Friday, March 19, 2010

Foxy Friday

Welcome to a Foxy Fabulous Friday. This week at Sisters in Stamping we were focusing on Fox and Friends. The cute little stamp set in the Occasions mini catalog. This week at my Stamp a Stash class I used the Build a Brads on one of the cards. I was left with an empty tin and told the ladies I'll have to turn it into something fun and pretty. So then I decided to combine this week's challenge at Sisters in Stamping with my own challenge to recycle the tin. So this is what I came up with. Hope you like it.



I lined the bottom of the inside of the tin and the outside with some Designer Series Paper from the Sweet Pea paper pad in the Occasions mini catalog. I also used the scallop circle punch on one of the other sheets from the pad. I stamped the little lion in So Saffron on whisper white cardstock and punched it out with 1 3/8" circle punch. Used the "just for you" greeting from Teeny Tiny wishes in Certainly Celery. Tied it all together with some bashful blue satin ribbon also found in the Occasions Mini Catalog

The top seemed a little bare and needing something, so I got out some buttons and attached two certainly celery and one bashful blue using one mini glue dot under each one. I filled the tin with what else, but 10 Hershey Kisses.

Here's a close up of the main focal point. Don't forget to hop on over to the Sister's in Stamping blog for more ideas on using the Fox and Friends stamp set.


Don't forget there's still 2 weeks left to Sale-a-bration, get your order in before March 31st.
Have a beautiful, warm sunny day.



No comments:

Post a Comment