Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sharing Cards from Demonstrator Shoebox Swap

Below you will find a few of the cards that I made on Saturday at the Demonstrator Shoebox Swap hosted by Dawn Rapsas in New Jersey. I had so much fun, I can't wait for the next one in November. I always come home with some great ideas that are ready to go for a class or two of my own.


The above sample was created by Dawn Rapsas. She used the textures die to emboss the polka dots on the pretty in pink cardstock. She also used the flower folds die to create the main focal point. I love the pinks and browns in this card.

The above card was also shared by Dawn Rapsas. She again used the big shot to die cut the large scallop as well as embossing the scallop with an impressions die. This card is so pretty. I love all of the white gel pen "stitching" around each layer. It really finished off the card.


And finally, this card was also shared by Dawn Rapsas. She really spoiled us at this event. She used the lattice bigz die and the flower fold die to create this card. I really like the simplicity of this card as well as the colors. The black really makes the bermuda bay pop.
I will be sharing more samples in the next few days. I think tomorrow I will share the halloween cards that were made on Saturday.
Have a wonderful day.
Remember you can always shop online for any of the products I have used on any of the samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment