Tuesday, September 1, 2009


Okay, now I hope everyone that knows me really well is seated as they are reading this. This was a swap card I made for convention. I made 96 of these. Yes, that's 96 cards that are "watercolored" using ink pads and blender pens. Can you believe that? I usually don't like to color but I wanted to use this particular stamp (because I love snowmen) from the More the Merrier stamp set, so I just had to do it.
The majority of the card was rather simple layering and I only used 2 stamps, the greeting was from Many Merry Messages. The colors are handsome hunter, bravo burgundy and whisper white. I used dusty durango for the carrot noses. The snowmen are stamped in Stazon Black ink and the greeting is in white craft ink. I particulary like the white that frames the handsome hunter. It's a nice, clean, crisp card. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment