Friday, August 14, 2009



This is a project I made for one of the convention 3D swaps I joined. I had first envisioned a mini scrapbook but this is what I ended up with. Funny how that works. It's a mini accordian file keeper (great for coupons or receipts). I covered rectangular coasters with the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP on both sides (used different sides of the paper for the inside to add more interest). I then came up with a patter to fit this particular coaster. It wasn't too difficult to figure out. I then used the daisy die for the Big Shot to die cut the flowers for the front. I made 30 of these and they were all a little different depending on the paper I used from the pack, but the beauty is they all coordinated with each other.

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful, Rachel. If you offer a class on how to make this, I will definitely attend!

    xoxo,
    Berta
    (your former first ever recruit!)

    ReplyDelete