Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Warm Wishes

Hello Stamping Friends,

I still posting. That's a good thing, right?  I just needed to figure out this whole time management thing while working full time. That has taken me awhile but I think I got it now. I hope you have been enjoying hearing from more often. Okay, I really hope you have been inspired by the projects I've shared too. I know I enjoyed creating them and shouldn't keep that all to myself.

First, I want to say thank you to everyone who placed an order on Monday during the FREE shipping sale. It was a great day because of all of you. I hope you enjoy your new "toys." Let the happy creating begin.


This card is a card that can be used for Christmas, a winter thank you, winter birthday, or a just because kind of card. Notice I didn't put any greeting on the front. That leaves it open for just about anything you may need a card for during the cold, winter months.

I love the black and white look with a pop of color. I used the Lemon Lime Twist color for this card (no surprise there for anyone that knows me). It doesn't take much of the colored cardstock, just a 2 1/2" circle of it. I used the In-color Markers to color in the sweater after I stamped it in black.

I used just a quarter of the foil snowflake behind the sweater. That's right, you can get four cards out of one little snowflake. Also, I cut the designer paper into squares and then cut them in half to make 2 triangles from each one. So there are quite a few layers on this card, but you don't have to use a ton of supplies to achieve a great layered look. Plus, the card isn't too heavy with small pieces for layers.

I love how the embossed snowflake coordinates beautifully with the snowflake on the sweater. It really brings the entire card together.

Thanks for stopping by.  See you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment