Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Just a Little Peek for You

Hello Stamping Friends,

Today was just a good day. A very exciting day. I know all of you would understand. Let me take you through a picture walk of why it was so awesome. Each picture tells part of the story. Be sure to scroll to the end because I will share a finished card with you, I promise.


Getting excited? We all love these boxes especially when they contain fun, new toys for us to create with. Yep, see that below? It's the Occasions catalog. Do you now know what's inside?


Let's just stop a moment to admire the cover of the Occasions catalog. It's so cheerful.


It really is like Christmas morning when I get to get my hands on new product before it's for sale to the public. Definitely an awesome perk of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.


The Occasions catalog and the Sale-a-bration brochure go live for you to order from on January 4th. But I get to order one of everything (if I want) in December so I can start planning classes and making samples.


Just a little peek of what's inside. Plan on coming to the Occasions catalog bingo on Saturday, January 7, 2016 to see everything that is within the four sides of this cardboard box. You will get to see most of the catalog in person. Plus, it's just a FUN time to stamp, play some bingo and win some prizes. 


I can't leave you without showing you my absolute favorite stamp from the Occasion Catalog. It is the Lucky Elephant stamp set. If you know me, you know I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE elephants. So when I saw this catalog back in November (yep, another perk of being a demonstrator) I couldn't wait for December to order this beauty.  Now I can't wait to create with it. Just need to finish some Christmas stuff first.


And finally, the card I promised you. This is another set from the Occasions Catalog called Lift me Up. It has some great coordinating designer series paper that you can get for FREE during Sale-a-bration. That's correct, the Up and Away Designer Series paper is one of the many Sale-a-bration offerings that are available beginning January 4 through March 31.  Start planning now because you are going to love this new catalog. 

**BONUS - Book a Workshop for January, February or March by December 31st and you will get an extra Sale-a-bration item of your choice at your workshop. Just a small gift from me to thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator and for hosting a party during on the best times of the Stampin' Up! year.

No comments:

Post a Comment