Monday, December 12, 2016

Gingerbread Cookies Anyone?

Hello Stamping Friends,

How are you on this stormy Monday? It's stormy here. We actually have a snow day today. The roads are pretty okay now but unfortunately this morning they were icy so schools had to cancel because a 2 hour delay wouldn't have been enough time to have the roads be safe for the buses to travel on. I'd rather them be safe than sorry, especially living up here on the mountain.

I've got a fun gingerbread cookie card for you today. Now, I must admit, I personally don't like gingerbread cookies to eat but I love creating cute gingerbread cookie projects. Today's card was no exception. I love how the finished card looks and I hope you do too.


For the "cookie sheet"  I just used the silver foil sheets. I measured the gingerbread man to see how long and wide I needed my cookie sheet and then added a half inch so that I could score each side at 1/4" to have the little lip for the handles of my cookie sheet.

The chalk marker is great to add some "icing" for the finishing touch to make the perfect gingerbread boy and girl. This actually wouldn't be too bad to make multiples of if you wanted to make them to send out as your Christmas cards.

Speaking of Christmas cards, I'm almost done with my cards that I began last year. I will remember next year that I won't make a card with so many steps. Now time to sign them, address the envelopes and get them out. THEY WILL GO OUT THIS YEAR! I was seriously beginning to even doubt that they'd be done in time. What a relief that will be.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment