Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Never Enough Birthday Wishes

Hello Stamping Friends,

Yes, I know, it's only Tuesday and I'm posting when I usually can only keep up with Friday posts at this point but one of my goals is to post more to the blog. So don't be shocked when you see a couple posts every week from me. I hope you'll enjoy the inspiration and it will get you stamping more too.

I have a good amount of cards that I can share with you that I haven't yet, so that makes me sharing more frequently a little easier. I hope you enjoy!


This is a card that I made a while ago for a stamp of the month class. The designer paper is retired but you can easily switch it out with a paper you have and make the same card (perhaps, you will even go wild and crazy and change the colors. too).

Birthday cards are something we all need and definitely love to receive. I mean really, who would be upset to receive a cheerful birthday card when it's their special day? Not sure I can even name one person that would be upset.

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to come back tomorrow for the Stamper's Dozen Blog Hop. It's cards that move. There will be some great ideas that you won't want to miss out on.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment