Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Better Late Than Never

Hello Stamping Friends,

Ready to get this week started? Why are Monday mornings so difficult? We all can't wait for Friday to come to start the weekend activities but with that comes the fact that Monday morning isn't too far behind. Hmmm, these days of the week should be rethought. LOL

Today, I'm sharing with you an invitation I made for my grandson's birthday. Yes, he turned one in May. Yes, we had the party back in May. No, I didn't share it with you back then, so I decided it's better late than never.  My daughter didn't want anything too much because she said at his age he isn't into many things, except Mickey maybe. So she said just make an invite with balloons. This is the card I came up with using the colors she picked for the theme of the party.


She was very happy with the finished invite and they matched the party perfectly. The weren't even too bad to make. There is minimal stamping, a couple of runs through the big shot and some punching out of the balloons. They came together quickly and I know she received many compliments on the invite. So although it has been a few months since the party, I hope you have been inspired by the card and can use the idea for yourself.
Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

No comments:

Post a Comment