Friday, August 19, 2016

A Little Sneak Peek of What's Coming Very Soon.


Hello Stamping Friends,

It's a gorgeous Friday out there today. I hope you get to enjoy the sunshine doing whatever you love. Here on the mountain there's even a nice little breeze while the sun is shining bright. I'm soaking up each moment because I know what's right around the corner: snow and freezing temps. Both of which I am NOT ready for.

This week at Sisters in Stamping we are giving you a little sneak peek of what's coming very soon in the Holiday Catalog. Let me tell you, the holiday catalog is jammed packed with great new stamps and accessories for this crafting season. It's going to be difficult to make a small wishlist with what's coming. I have already ordered a good amount and there's still some things that I want that I didn't order. Doesn't that spell trouble?


I've made a few cards already using the Holiday catalog items for swaps that I joined. Can't wait to see what the other demonstrators create using these great products. Today, I decided to share with you a Halloween card, since that is the first of the holidays that are coming up.

This fun card was made using the Sweet Home bundle (stamp set and thinlits). The home in the thinlits actually makes a cute little box. I just used the front portion of the box to make the house for my card. The coordinating washi tape and glitter paper just makes this card that much more fun.

I can foresee little houses for Christmas and congratulations on your new house in my future.

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping to see more sneak peeks.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment