Friday, July 22, 2016

Quick & Easy Color Combo


Hello Stamping Friends,

Today is a quick card that focuses on a color combination. Yep, over at Sisters in Stamping that's what we decided to do for today. I hope you like what I have created. It was super quick and easy to do since I was leaving on Wednesday for a few days of stamping and glamping with a great group of demo friends that I would normally room with at convention each July. Since convention is no longer in July, we all decided we still needed our "fix" of each other so we headed up to Maine to "camp." If you know me at all, that was no easy feat. I'm not the nature loving girl you would expect to find camping, but for friends I sucked it up. I'll share more with you later on the trip.

This week's challenge was to use the colors watermelon wonder, flirty flamingo and night of navy. I picked the awesome two step stamping set, Watercolor Wings to make this card.


I decided to use a paint chip background look for the base of my card using the colors from this week's challenge. A couple of layers of butterfly pieces and a greeting and I was finished. So, see, stamping can be quick, easy and not use a ton of supplies. (Especially, when you remember that you need a card a few minutes before walking out the door. I know that's happened to you, too.)

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to check out the Sisters in Stamping blog for more ideas using this color combination.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment