Friday, July 1, 2016

Let's Hear It for the Red, White, & Blue

Hello Stamping Friends,

Happy 4th of July weekend to you. What are your big plans? Family picnic, amusement park fun, camping, shopping for deals, watching fireworks, or just relaxing.  Tomorrow Jonah and I are working a coin drop for his soccer organization for a few hours, Sunday is the Yurkanin family reunion picnic and the rest of the weekend will be spent bouncing around with the Yurkanin family because Don's brother is visiting from Arizona. Lots of family time.

It's Friday and you all know what that means. Yep, Fabulous Friday with the Sisters in Stamping. This week we are focusing on the red, white & blue in honor Independence Day. I wasn't sure what I wanted to make but finally came up with America's favorite mice. Yep, Mickey and Minnie are here to celebrate the fireworks with us. Walt Disney World is a certainly an American tradition with a large percentage of people.


I am absolutely loving the Swirly Bird stamp set. Funny thing, I wasn't so sure about it when I initially laid my eyes on it. However, my thoughts have drastically changed. It is an AWESOME stamp that you can do so many great things with. I will be using it a lot, I promise.

Aren't these the cutest? I envisioned this in my head and then it came together perfectly once I got the stamps, ink and paper out. We all know that doesn't happen every time you have an idea. So, needless, to say, I'm thrilled with the final card. Hope you like it even half as much as I do.

FYI: the bow on Minnie is the white thick baker's twine. I just ran it trough the ink pad a few times to color it blue.

Don't forget to stop by Sisters in Stamping for more red, white and blue inspiration.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment