Friday, March 27, 2015

For Peep's Sake, It's Almost Easter


Hello Stamping Friends,

Welcome to another Fabulous Friday with the Sisters in Stamping. This week the sisters selected Easter as the theme. It is only about a week away. I'm sharing with you an adorable card using the For Peep's Sake stamp set from the Occasions catalog. Personally, I love the saying and just couldn't resist getting this set. It's such a fun set for kid's cards or treats. And by kids, I mean both BIG and small. What makes this card even better is that it's a movement card, which makes it fun to "play" with.


I used the Birthday Bash designer series paper as my starting point, which made it super easy to focus on colors. I just needed to look on the back of the paper package to see what colors are used on the paper and go from there. I wanted this card to be fun so that's why I used the circle card thinlit.


Here's a view of the right side flap open. To get the flap I cut my cardstock 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and slide that into the thinlit with the right side of the paper over the top of the thinlit. If you don't do that you will cut the card stock and not have a flap. I added the whisper white cardstock so you can easily write a message inside that will be hidden when the flap is closed.


And here's a view with the entire card open. The thinlit is so great because it cuts and scores the card exactly where you need it so you don't have to measure, score and hope you did it right. It was a bit tedious to color the eggs but I love how they look. Much better than not colored, trust me.

Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for more Easter ideas.

Also, there's only 4 more days left of Sale-a-bration. Did you get your FREEBIES?  Don't forget to place your order on my website or contact me to order for you.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment