Tuesday, January 6, 2015

It's My Birthday and You Get the Presents



Hello Stamping Friends,
 


Hope you had  fabulous Christmas and New Year's with your friends and family. Now it's time for the celebration to continue, it's my birthday. I'm thrilled for my birthday this year. It's been one I've waited for, for over 20 years. I made it, I'm older than my mom was when she suddenly passed away. So to help me celebrate, I'm giving you the gift. The Sale runs today (1/6/15)and tomorrow (1/7/15).
 
I appreciate the love and support each of my stampers offer to me throughout the year and this is my time to give you a little something to show just how grateful I am.
 
Don't forget Sale-a-bration begins today and the Occasions catalog is now available to order from as well. Don't have a copy yet, let me know and I'll get one out to you. In the meantime, head over to my website and check it out online.
 
Rachel's Birthday Celebration Sale
5% off any order under $50 plus a special surprise in addition to your order
 
10% off any order $50- $99 plus a special surprise in addition to your order and a Sale-a-bration item
 
15% off any order $100 - $149 plus a special surprise in addition to your order and two Sale-a-bration items
 
20% off any order over $150 plus a special surprise in addition to your order, plus you will get $25 in hostess credit, plus three Sale-a-bration items plus your order will be delivered to your doorstep. By far, this is the best deal.
 
So don't forget to look through your annual catalog, occasions catalog and the Sale-a-bration catlaog to get some of the things off your wishlist at a great price.
 
Have a long wishlist? Host a workshop for friends and family and earn some of it for FREE. Extra benefits during Sale-a-bration. Don't forget it runs now through March 31. Book your selected date now before it's taken.


No comments:

Post a Comment