Friday, January 9, 2015

BEST. DAY. EVER.

Hello Stamping Friends,

I hope you are staying warm. These past few days have been brutally cold. I had a wonderful birthday and want to thank all of you that sent birthday wishes. It was a big year for me and I'm so glad to celebrate another year. This week's Sister in Stamping card pretty much sums up my feelings on this year's much anticipated birthday. BEST. DAY. EVER.

This stamp set is one of this year's Sale a bration  options. That's right you can get it FREE with any $50 order (prior to shipping and tax). Nothing beats FREE and I know you all love this great, highly anticipated sale each and every year. If you don't have your workshop date booked, hurry to get the date you want set aside. Dates book quickly.



This card is pretty simple to put together. It's just a LOT of layers and that's what makes the finished card look so awesome. I stamped the words with the Momento Black ink and then used the wisteria wonder blendabilities to color over them. Simple, right?

I love, love, love the polka  dot stamp in the set. It's so fun and will be great to use on so many cards. You know how I love my polka dots.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Sale a bration brochure to see more of the great offerings this  year.  Also, head over to Sisters in Stamping to see more great samples using some other Sale a bration items.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment