Friday, October 10, 2014

Good Spirits Only!

Hello Stamping Friends,

Hope this Friday finds you in good spirits and not haunting ones. We at the Yurkanin household have a busy soccer weekend ahead of us. Jonah is playing in a tournament so that means two games Saturday and two more on Sunday. I'm just hoping the weather isn't too chilly for me. I don't like being in the cold, but I guess I should be happy that there is no rain in the forecast like there was at last week's chilly game. See I turned my spirits around and made them not so negative.

This week at Sisters in Stamping we are sharing with you some Pinterest inspired projects. Okay, admit it, you are a Pinterest  hoarder. You spend hours and hours pinning projects, recipes, home décor, fashion and so much more but how often do you go back and actually use those pins to help you create?  That's why I loved this challenge. I love going into my boards and seeing those pins all over again, but it's even better when I use one of the ideas to actually make something.

 
My card is above. I love the Holiday Home set. It's so versatile and full of so many fun stamps to decorate your houses with. This card is a fun Halloween card with a silhouette of a town behind the main house that is colored. I changed up my card from my pinspiration card by using some designer paper from the Black & White collection, punching my moon from cardstock and stamping the greeting on the moon. I also added a few more fun little ghosts because I could.
 
 
Here's the card I saw on pinterest. Can you see where my inspiration came from? My card is similar but I put my own twist on it. That's what's so great about pinterest. You can copy a project down to every detail or you can use a project as a starting point and switch some things up to make it your own. The choice is yours.
 
Don't forget to head on over to Sisters in Stamping to see more Pinterest inspired projects. You will be delighted you did.
 

Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment