Sunday, August 3, 2014

A Well Blended Good Time

Hello Stamping Friends,

Dropping by quickly today to share a pretty card that uses the blendabilities markers with you. If you haven't seen these markers or better yet, used them yet, you need to get on it. They are the best markers ever. I love how you can shade with them. I love that you color and don't get any marker lines when they are dry. I just love them.

Each color set of markers comes with three markers: a light, a medium, and a dark. This really lets you color and be an artist, even if you aren't quite sure of what  you are doing. Hey, wait a minute, that's me. So that means you can do it too.

Plus they can do so much more. I'm holding monthly classes so you can see all the great things you can do with these little gems. Next class is, Wednesday, August 20 at 6:30pm. Cost of the class is $30 and you get two sets of markers included in that class fee. We will also make 3 projects. Want in? Just contact me today to reserve your spot for the class. Classes are a great time so don't miss the next one.

 
I used the Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities on this flower. I love this flower. It's a bit big and takes some time to color but the end result is absolutely wonderful. This was one of the projects we made at July's Blendabilities Class.

 
I used some Basic Rhinestones for the center of the flower.  It's difficult to see on the complete card but you can see a bit on the insert the old olive piece and the whisper white layer are embossed with the large polka dot folder. (One of my favorites, I love polka dots) The greeting is a sneak peak at a Hostess set to come in October, so book your get together for October now. Dates will fill quickly.

 
 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment