Friday, June 6, 2014

Get Ready For Father's Day

Hello Stamping Friends,

Today at Sisters in Stamping we are getting ready for Father's Day by sharing some great Father's Day cards with you. I used the new Tap Tap Tap set for my card. I just had to have it when I saw it in the new catalog. Reminds be of years gone by. I remember getting my electric typewriter with the correcting tape. I thought I had the coolest tool yet. Little did I know where that was headed way back then. Now we have computers and programs that highlight when we have a spelling error. We've come a long way, huh?

 
Anyway, back to the card. I thought it was pretty fun and neat to make a card for my dad that he could relate more to. I'm pretty positive he could work the typewrite much easier than he could work the computer. He has an iPhone but he still doesn't do a whole lot on it. I'm just so proud that he can text. lol

 
The teeny tiny wishes stamp set is perfect to fit in the lines of the paper stamp that comes with the set. Plus, the Happy Father's Day font is perfect for a typewriter look. Of course, you can change out the greeting and use the card for just about any occasion. I look forward to making more cards using this set.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Tap Tap Tap & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Black Staz-On
Paper: Basic Black & Very Vanilla Cardstock, Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Gold Pen, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive
 

No comments:

Post a Comment