Thursday, February 20, 2014

Some Love From the Team

Hello Stamping Friends,

Happy Thursday to you. The sun is shining here (finally!) in Northeast Pennsylvania (or NEPA as we say here) and it is a welcome change from all the snow we've been accumulating. Hopefully it will shine long enough to melt some of it. I know it will take a good while to melt all of it so I won't even pretend. I'll be so excited when I can see my driveway again. Yes, it's the little things that make me happy.

I'm home with a sick little boy today. I could have been in 5 different classrooms if he wasn't home. Yes, there were that many jobs open between last night and this morning. I even got a personal call this morning from the secretary at the one school I sub in all the time. Guess there's a shortage of substitutes in the district. Funny, because just a few years ago, I would have to spend hours on the computer trying to catch a job. Last night my phone was ringing every half hour with a job waiting for me.

Anyway, on to some stamping projects. I have a few projects to share with you from one of my recent downline team meetings. I know I haven't shared projects from my team in awhile so I decided today is the day. These were projects swapped at the January get together. Yes, a bit delayed, but you know what that means? You have more to look forward to from the February team get together.

 
This adorable little treat was made by Maria P. I love the added sparkle.

 
This little treat holder was made by Lucia B. Love the rose on the front and the chocolates covered with Designer Series Paper.

 
Just a front view of the same treat.

 
This card was made by Patti H. I love how she used the framelits to give a decorative edge to the front of the card.

 
This card was made by Dianne S.  I like how she used the tag punch to create a focal point for her stamped heart.

 
And this card was made by Nicole L. She loves Valentine's Day so it's no wonder she loved making this card. I like how she used both stamped hearts and punched hearts for her main focus.
 
We have a great time at our team get-togethers. We stamp, share ideas and tips (and some personal life stuff, too). We are one happy family when we get together. If you would like to come to a gathering to see what I'm talking about, let me know and I'll give you the next date and time. Join the Yurinkin' Stamp Addicts team for only $99 (you get to select $150 in product though).
 
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment