Friday, February 21, 2014

Building Block Birthday

Hello Stamping Friends,

Happy Fabulous Friday to you. Hope you have a perfect weekend planned for yourself and your family. Here in the Yurkanin household there's a Stampin' Up! workshop in line for tonight for me and well the boys, I don't know what they have planned yet. And then tomorrow afternoon another party for me and a soccer game at night for Jonah and then an all day volleyball tournament is in store for Noah on Sunday.  So it's a busy one here, but it will be a fun one.

This week at Sisters in Stamping we were challenged to create something with punches.  I have wanted to make a card similar to this for awhile so I thought this would be the perfect time to actually sit down and make it.


 
A lego card. Wouldn't that make the cutest invitation for a party as well? I could see doing a whole theme party complete with inviations, favors and decorations. Too bad, Jonah probably is too old and wouldn't go for it.

 
Here's a side angle view  so you can see the definition of the blocks a little easier.  A very easy punch card. Probably one of the easiest ones I've ever made. I usually pick ones that are more time consuming and tedious for my classes but I love this. I will be making more. It's the perfect card to attach to any little boys birthday gift.
 
Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more punch ideas.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Bring on the Cake
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point, Real Red & Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White Cardstock
Accessories: Big Shot, Alphabet Embossing folder, 1/2" circle punch, paper cutter, dimensionals and snail adhesive


No comments:

Post a Comment