Friday, January 17, 2014

Some Treats for You

Hello Stamping Friends,

So happy you stopped by to see what I have today. Plus I'm thrilled that it's Friday. Why, you ask? Well, it means it's the weekend and it means that the Sisters in Stamping has some great ideas to share with you.  This week we are sharing treat ideas with you. I love making treats to give to people. It's just a little something to let them know you are thinking of them.

I made little gum packets that are so pretty, you don't even really care about what's inside. Okay, maybe not completely true but you can't blame me, just take a look for yourself.

 
You can do this with any gum packet. Just measure the packet itself to get all the measurements you need. No special pattern needed. I even free-handed the curve on the front, but if you are afraid you won't like doing that, you can always use one of the edgelits and then you know it will work out.

 
The gum packet is held closed by a small piece of Velcro.
 
Isn't it a darling little treat that you would love to receive?
 
Stop by the Sisters in Stamping blog for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment