Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What's in a Cover?

Hello Stamping Friends,

Have you ever wondered about the catalog cover and how it's created? I bet some will say no because they are too eager to jump right in and see what's beyond the cover. Well, now that I piqued your interest I'll share some inside scoop that Stampin' Up! shared over on their blog. So read on for some behind the scenes info.


Fun “behind the scene’s” on the Stampin’ Up website! If you have a catalog, you know what I’m talking about!

WHO IS SHE?????

Creating a Catalog Cover!


Many people are involved in creating our annual catalog cover–project managers, people from marketing, designers, concept artists, and more. I wish I had a photograph of all of these people in these shots, but I don’t. What I do have are a few shots with the photographer (me) and our model, Tiffany.

Based on some of your comments, most people seem to assume that we hire professional models in our shoots. But the model that we used in this photograph is actually one of our talented product designers named Tiffany B.
 
 
 
Because Tiffany has such a fun and energetic personality, she gets photographed quite a bit in our publications. As a photographer I felt like the best way to celebrate finishing this project was a behind-the-scene shot with the model and photographer. Doesn't it look like it would be fun to work back at Stampin' Up!'s home office?
 
If you’d like a copy of your own catalog, please let me know! I’d love to send you one! It’s only $5 (for shipping) and you get a $5 off coupon on your next order!

No comments:

Post a Comment