Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sharing the Talent




 Hello Stamping Friends,

Today I'm sharing with you some of the talent from a few demonstrators in my Yurinkin' Stamp Addicts group.  I love when they share at our monthly group meetings. It's always great to see new ideas and get a different take on a set, especially ones that may not be your favorite. Did you ever feel as though you would never want to use a particular set and then you see something someone else created and you just have to have it?  Happens to me all to often.

 
The above card was made by Patti H. I love what she did with the butterflies.

 
This next card is midnight muse but looks like basic black in this picture.  This card was made by Mary Lee M.

 
A cheerful Easter card by Dianne S. Who said you need to have bunnies for Easter?

 
A very elegant birthday card made by Mary Lee M. So pretty in person.

 
Another butterfly card by Patti H. She just changed the layout just a bit from the previous one.

 
Another very elegant card by Mary Lee M. I love the multiple layers of vanilla that are all embossed with different folders.

 
This is a pretty spring card made by Patti H. I like how she has a little different cut than we are used to.
 
Hope you have enjoyed these cards like I did.
 
Don't forget there are only 3 days left before Sale-a-bration is gone for another year.
FREE product with a $50 order
or
$156.50 in product for $99 if you join the Stampin' Up! family

No comments:

Post a Comment