Sunday, March 3, 2013

25th Anniversary Best of Stamps - March Release

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's a new month during Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary year and that means a new Best of stamp set is released.

 
Item # 133342   Best of Flowers   $14.95
 
This set includes two of my favorite flower stamps of all time.  The great hydrangea (I know several stampers have asked me for a hydrangea stamp in the past, here's you change to get the most popular one we have had in my 12 years with Stampin' Up!) and the daisy from Upsy Daisy. I used both of them quite a bit before they retired. 
 
Did you notice the daisy looking (can you tell I'm not a flower person by any means?) stamp coordiantes with our  1 1/4" circle scallop punch?  I know you all love stamps that have punches to coordinate with them to do all the work for you.  Plus it's a never before seen stamp.
 
Download each of the Best of Flyers:

March - Best of Flowers
February - Best of Love
January  - Best of Birthdays



No comments:

Post a Comment