Friday, February 15, 2013

Trash or Treasure?

Hello Stamping Friends,
 
Hope you are having a wonderful day.  The sun is shining here and that makes for a very cheerful, happy day (yes, it's still cold but I can enjoy the sunshine from inside my home).  Welcome to another Fabulous Friday with the Sisters in Stamping.  This week our focus was on any of the accessories and designer series paper in the Spring Catalog.  What a fun challenge I say.  I have been saving soup/vegetable cans for a bit because I have wanted to cover them and make them pretty. I was also thinking I needed a nice little container for pens for my workshops.  And by golly, I think I did it.  I'm loving the way this little project turned out. 
 
 
Here it is all prettied up. From trash to treasure, right? Who wouldn't want to use a pen from this awesome little pen holder?  It's so easy to cover, you're going to start covering them to have all over the place. I think it would also be a great way to package up a little gift.  Kind of a gift in a gift.
 
Here's a close-up of the flowers and greeting on the can.  So what do you think?  Going to head in the kitchen, empty some cans, and start redecorating? That's what I thought. (smile)
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Oh, Hello
Ink: Lucky Limeade
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock & Tea for Two Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Artisan Kit, Sticky Strip, Paper Snips
 
Be sure you head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for more ideas using the designer paper and accessories from the Spring catalog.
 
Also, tomorrow I'm sharing with you the sweetest Valentine I have ever received and the story to go with it. So you better come back to check it out, you won't want to miss it. I promise you it's going to warm your heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment