Sunday, February 24, 2013

Time to Dress Up

Hello Stamping Friends,

I must say, I love, love, love the new dress up product suite in the Spring Catalog.  Brings me right back to childhood and playing with paper dolls.  I will be sharing more of these with you, you can be sure of that. There's so many fun dresses to make, I can play for hours.

Usually I show you the front of the card first but today I'm doing it a little it a little different. Hope you don't mind me switching things up a bit.

 
Let's face it, who doesn't love a pop up card?  What a fun surprise to open a card and have a fun little pop up to make you smile a little more.  I love the new flower trim too, it makes a perfect accent for these fun paper dresses.  A little ribbon around the wait with a flower to finish it off. Perfect, if you ask me! 
 
 
Here's the outside of the card.  This was such a simple card front to put together. It's mostly paper with just one little stamp embossed.  The Tea for Two designer series paper is so pretty.  Just about everyone I have shown this card to thought the flowers and background were stamped. Nope! It's just paper.  Pretty awesome, right?
 
Tomorrow I will share another card with you. So be sure to stop by again.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Bring on the Cake
Ink: Versamark & Calypso Coral
Paper: Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla Cardstock & Tea for Two Designer Series Paper
Accessories: 3/8" Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, 5/8" Flower Trim, Big Shot, Dress Up Framelits, Card Base Pop n Cuts Die, Dress Up Pop n Cuts Die, Heat Gun, Platinum Embossing Powder, Snail Adhesive, Glue Dots & Sticky Strip

No comments:

Post a Comment