Monday, January 28, 2013

January Punch Class Share #1

Hello Stamping Friends,

This was one of the cards we made at my January punch class. Cute little baby pins, a great card to give to accompany any new baby gift. It's so fun and festive with the banner and garland designer paper as the background, don't you think?

 
I love how you can use punches for things other than their actual shape that they punch. I also love that other people are so creative and can think outside the box so easily because I then get to share their ideas with all my stamping friends too.
 
Stamps: A word for You
Ink: Baja Breeze
Paper: Baja Breeze, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Silver Cardstock & Patio Party Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Snail Adhesive, Large Oval, Small Oval (retired), 1/2" circle punch, and 1/4"circle punch
 

No comments:

Post a Comment