By Rachel Yurkanin – Stampin Up! Demonstrator
570-689-5371 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gather your friends for a night of fun while you earn free stamps and supplies. These would include ideas for cards, invites, favors, decorations, etc. We can customize it for you. Now booking January, February and March parties, private classes and girls night out. This is also Sale-a-bration time, which means everyone gets something extra. Great time to host a fun party. Dates will go quickly so call early to reserve your preferred date.
Join the Stampin' Up! family and my team this month for ONLY $99. You get to choose $125 worth of product. You can check that out on my website (see above). Contact me for more information. I'd love for you to join the team.
CLEARANCE RACK has been updated again. On December 14th over 300 items were added and they just added more products this week. Head over to my online store on my website to check it out and place your order.
ALSO, the Holiday catalog is coming to an end. If there are any items you still want, place your order before January 1st to ensure you get the items. After that, they are not guaranteed to come back again.
January 2013 Classes
Classes are held at my home unless otherwise noted.
Let’s Get Punchy Class: Tuesday, January 8, 2013 6:30 PM
• Make 2 different 6x6 pages and 2 cards of characters/things using Stampin’ Up! Punches. The pages and cards will use the same characters/things.
• This class will be offered on the second Tuesday of every month.
Fee for this class will be $10.00. This fee includes all supplies to complete the pages and the cards. All you need to bring is your own snail adhesive.
• Registration Deadline: Friday, January 4, 2013
Amore Class: Saturday, January 12, 2013 2:00 PM
• Make 4 different cards and one project using the More Amore designer series paper and artisan kit found in the Spring Catalog.
• Fee for this class will be $30.00. This fee includes all supplies to complete the cards and the project. You will receive 1/2 pack of More Amore designer series paper and the artisan kit as part of this class fee. All you need to bring is your own snail adhesive.
• Registration Deadline: Monday, January 7, 2013
Kid's Valentine's Class: Friday, January 18, 2013 6:30 PM
• Each child will come and make 24 Valentine's card for their classmates for Valentine's Day. Valentine's will be 3x3 in size.
• Fee for this class will be $20.00. This fee includes all supplies to complete the cards.
• Registration Deadline: Monday, January 14, 2013 There are limited spots in this class so please register early.
Scrapbook Class: Thursday, January 24, 2013 6:30 PM
After some time off from Scrapbook classes I'm ready to jump back into creating beautiful pages to keep memories alive forever. I can't wait for you to join me for this class.
• Make 2 different 12x12 two page spreads. So you will leave with 4 pages that are ready for you to put pictures on. Great way to scrapbook without the pressure of designing on your own.
• Fee for this class will be $20.00. This fee includes all supplies to complete the pages. All you need to bring is your own snail adhesive.
• Registration Deadline: Monday, January 21, 2013
Big Shot Club, Sunday, January 27, 2013 2:00 PM
Do you love the big shot but can’t justify the expense all at once? Well, I have the perfect club for you. Read on for all the details.
• This club will run for 4 months and be $46 a month.
• At the end of the club you will have your own big shot machine, one die ($21.95), one textured impressions folder ($7.95), one Bigz L Die ($32.95), one embosslit die ( $11.95), and one sizzlit die ($5.50).
• This is plenty of supplies to have a lot of fun playing with your new big shot at the end of the club.
• Each month we will meet and I will share 3 projects with you (that you will make as well) using the big shot. By the end of the club you will know how to work all the great tools that are available for the Big Shot. We won’t be using just paper either. I will show you several different materials that work wonderfully with the Big Shot.
• If you are unable to attend the make n take session, you can still join this club. I will make the projects for you and get them to you. So this is a club for everyone.
• Plus as a club member you will also receive $25 in hostess credit that you can use towards exclusive hostess sets and other catalog merchandise. Isn’t this a sweet deal?
• If you already own the Big Shot you are welcome to attend the class for $10 per month.
• Registration Deadline: Thursday, January 24, 2013
Stamp-A-Stash: Thursday, January 31, 2013 – 6:30 PM
• Make 12 cards: 3 designs, 4 of each design. We'll be doing Valentine's, Get Well, & Winter cards this month. Great way to build your card collection so you won’t be caught without a card for the next special occasion.
• Cost: $20.00 – Includes all supplies to complete the cards and envelopes. All you need to bring is your own snail adhesive.
1/2 Price Class fee with a $25.00 order
FREE class with a $50 order
• Registration Deadline: Tuesday, January 29, 2013