Monday, December 3, 2012

Snowy Season's Greetings

Hello Stamping Friends,
 
Today is the last of the three cards from last week's stamp a stash class.  Now that you saw the cards, don't you wish you attended that class?  I'm sorry you didn't but don't worry, there's another Christmas stamp a stash scheduled for December 13, so there's still time for you to get some Christmas cards made. And they will all be different from November's class.
 
 
This is certainly a snowy Season's Greetings. As mentioned previously, I love blues and purples together for snowflake cards and projects. So, of course, I needed to use my favorite wisteria wonder and pool party combo for this snowy card.  This is a quick and pretty easy (minus the cutting for those of you who don't like to cut) card to make multiples of. And even the cutting isn't that bad.  I love the jumbo pearl on the center of the snowflake. It's the perfect little touch.  I didn't add any dazzling details glitter to it but now that would be the really perfect finishing touch. Well, that's my opinion anyway.

Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Curly Cute, Snowflake Soiree
Ink: Pool Party & Wisteria Wonder
Cardstock Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder & Whisper White
Accessories: Jumbo Basic Pearls, Dimensonals, Paper Snips, Snail Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment