Wednesday, December 26, 2012

And the Final Gift from the Christmas Dinner

Hello Stamping Friends,
 
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas yesterday. We had a very nice day here at the Yurkanin household. It was kind of quiet but really nice. We celebrate with my family on Christmas Eve and that allows us to just sit home and relax on Christmas day. Well, relax after picking up all the wrapping paper and making Christmas dinner.  And we did just that, we sat around and chilled. Jonah and I are still battling our colds so for us it was nice to just sit without having to be anyway at any special time.
 
Now it's time to share with you the final gift from our demonstrator Christmas dinner theYurinkin' Stamp Addicts held earlier this month. I love this event because it's very little business and lots of friendship shared. I also love seeing the talent come out of my group in creating their exchange gifts.
 
 
Here's Dianne S. opening her gift from Mary Lee M.  What can it be?  Hmmmmm.......


It's a beautiful frame that is decorated with many punched flowers in whisper white and very vanilla cardstock. The picture really doesn't do it justice. It is just so pretty in person.



And finally, Dianne showcasing her gift. I hope you have enjoyed seeing the gifts made by my talented downline. I'm simply amazed each and every year to see the gifts they have made. Each year is better than the last. I've been having this dinner for years now so the bar is set pretty high at this point and no one ever disappoints.

No comments:

Post a Comment