Monday, December 17, 2012

3 Beautiful White Birds

Hello Stamping Friends,
 
Back again. I told you I would get back to my regular sharing. I hope I can be forgiven for my absence last week. Today I'm going to start sharing the Christmas gift exchange gifts my team made and received at our Annual Christmas Dinner two weeks ago.  It's always such a great time. We go to a restaurant, have dinner, splurge on some dessert, swap and have a gift exchange. It's definitely one of the events the Yurinkin' Stamp Addicts look forward to every year.
 

This was the gift I received.  I absolutely love it. Lucia B.was the talented demonstrator who created these beautiful birds.  Each bird (cut from the big shot) has a single word stamped on it (love, peach & joy).  I think I may be leaving these beauties out longer than my holiday decorations.  Lucia was inspired by something similiar she saw on Shelli Gardner's (cofounder and CEO of Stampin' Up!) blog.

 
Here's a close up of the peace bird.  Isn't it awesome?  Each one is a different height to add to the overall presentationl.

 
This is the joy bird. I know it's difficult to see the "joy."


And the bird with the word love.
 

And here I am holding my gift.
 
Come back each day this week for more hand stamped gifts made by my team. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment