Sunday, November 25, 2012

Flowers for You

Hello Stamping Friends,
 
How is the Thanksgiving weekend going for you?  Here it's just been very relaxing. I really needed to relax after the crazyiness of the past few weeks. I've been going non-stop. I know I should be decorating for Christmas, making my Christmas cards, and doing some much needed shopping for the holidays but that will all be there tomorrow. Today it's all about relaxation. If I feel like doing more, okay, if not, okay too. I know you can all relate with this attitude, maybe not today but defintely during other times in your life.
 
 
This is a card we made at last month's punch class.  A couple of vases full of greens and flowers. Pretty clever, huh?  The "vases" are made with circle and oval punches with the top and/or bottom cut off.  The flowers are from the boho blossoms punch, the green leaf stems are from the bird punch.  It comes together easily and quickly.  Gotta love that for cardmaking in a pinch. But I must say, it is a quite impressive card to give to someone you are thinking about.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Sweet Essentials
Ink: Pacific Point, Basic Gray
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Pacific Point, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, & Real Red
Accessories: Boho Blossoms punch, Bird punch, wide oval punch, large oval punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, 1/16" hole punch, silver brads, aqua painter, snail adhesive, dimensionals, and paper snips
 
Don't forget about my Annual Thanksgiving Sale going on until tomorrow. Check back HERE for all the details.


No comments:

Post a Comment