Monday, November 5, 2012

Every Girl Needs a Pair of These


Hello Stamping Friends,

I truly believe the title.  I think every girl (yes, both young and old) needs a pair of pink cowboy boots.  No, I don't have a pair but I sure would love them.  I saw a pair in San Antonio this past January when I went to leadership conference but I just couldn't justify the cost of them versus how much I knew I wouldn't wear them. Regardless, I still WANT them and say I should have just gotten them.  C'mon, you know I'm right. Pink cowboy boots with some bling would be an awesome addition to your wardrobe.

 
This is another card that was made at the Bootiful Occasions class I held awhile ago.  I think it was one of my favorite (then again I think I loved all of the cards for that class). It was so fun to design using that set.  Plus I think it was a popular one with the class attendees too. (And that's always a good thing)
 
Don't forget if you hold a qualifying workshop ($450 in sales prior to shipping and tax) now through December 16 you will get one color collection of ink pads for FREE along with all the other great hostess benefits. So you would get $115 in product plus one half price item. I still have some dates open so hurry up and get your date set.
 
Stamping Supplies:
Stamps: Bootiful Occasions
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Newsprint Designer Series Paper & Brights Paper Stack
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Paper Snips, Neutrals Buttons, Baker's Twine, 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment