Sunday, October 21, 2012

E.T.'s Long Lost Cousins

Hello Stamping Friends,

I really can't believe it's been 30 years since I first saw E.T, the extra terrestial, in the movie theater.  I was a n 8 year old little girl that was so excited that her Mom took her to the movies.  I really liked the movie and remember my mom left the theater with her sunglasses because she cried a lot at the end of the movie and didn't want to walk out with her red eyes.  I think a lot of mom's were probably doing the same thing. It's memories like that that help keep me going when I really start to miss my mom. She was a great woman and I really miss her.

 
Anyway, enough sadness.  Look how happy these little cousins of E.T. are.  Nothing scary about these guys, is there?  They really make me smile, especially those googlie eyes.  This card was made at September's punch class.
 

Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: None
Ink: Bashful blue
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turqoise, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, & Whisper White
Accessories: Googlie eyes, paper snips, stamping sponge, owl punch, snail adhesive
 
Hope you have enjoyed my tribute to E.T. and have been inspired to make a couple of your own alien cards.  It would be great to a little boy's birthday. Just add a "Happy Birthday" greeting to the bottomof the "grass" and you'd be set.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment