Thursday, September 13, 2012

Last Round of Display Samples Begins Today

Hello Stamping Friends,

Today begins the last round of display samples from convention.  This set is called Affection Collection and you can find it in the Holiday catalog.  I must admit when I first got this set, I wasn't very fond of it. It's not something you would find in my collection because it's not really me. However, once I started playing with it, I decided it had a lot of possibilities. Funny how that works out, isn't it? Don't tell me it hasn't happened to you at least once with a set.

 
This is a really pretty monochromatic card using baja breeze.  It's so soft looking. Hope you enjoy it. Remember from the other sets for convention, there will be 3 more cards, a gift item and a scrapbook page coming in the days ahead, except for Friday. Of course, that Fab Friday with Sisters in Stamping.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Affection Collection
Ink: Baja Breeze
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Modern Label punch, Snail Ahesive, & Floral DistrictDesigner Series Paper.
 
 
Only 3 more days left of this great promotion from Stampin' Up!  I've had 2 people take advantage of this great opportunity, what are you waiting for. $185 in products for only $99 plus tax. Head over to my website and click join now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment