Thursday, September 6, 2012

Halloween Ideas from Demos

Hello Stamping Friends,

Today I bring you some swaps from my demonstrator downline meeting (the Yurinkin' Stamp Addicts) that was held this week.  Want to know what it's like, you are welcome to come to one demonstrator meeting as my guest, after that you will need to be a demonstrator. I'd love for you to come and check it out so contact me for information on our next meeting.

 
The above treat bag was made by MaryLee M.  She used the Cottage Window stamp set. It includes both the cute little spider and the adorable pumpkins.
 
 
This spooky little treat (not spooky just adorable, if you ask me) was made by Maria M. She embossed a little orange treat bag with the spider folder and stamped on a tage from the Ghoulish Googlies kit. The kit also comes with the googly eyese, twine, and 10 glassine bags.
 
 
And this card was made by Patti H.  She also used the Cottage Window set for her card.  Look at that fall scene, just so pretty.  I could imagine being in a cute little cottage with a window like this looking out and enjoying the view.
 
Thanks for letting me share my teams creations with you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment