Saturday, September 29, 2012

Cheers!

Hello Stamping Friends,

I love this set. It was a definite must have when I laid my eyes on it back in June when I received the catalog.  There's so many possibilities for it and who doesn't like a card with some drinks on it to cheer you up.  This card follows the theme from yesterday with the paper piercing templates.

 
I love the colors of this card too.  And what finishes the card off just right is the little umbrella and slice of lime. I mean it, they're great!  This card was part of a class I did last month where each attendee received the paper piercer, mat and pack along with making 6 different cards using the supplies.  See what you miss by not coming to classes?  What are you waiting for, sign up for a class.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Happy Hour
Ink: Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade
Cardstock: Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade & Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Chevron Embossing folder, apothecary accents framelits, paper piercing mat, paper piercer, and basic essentials piercing pack, paper snips, snail adhesive, dimensionals, scallop edge punch
 
Don't forget, there's still time to take advantage of my special. Need the details, click HERE for all details that were posted on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment