Thursday, August 16, 2012

Friends Together Forever


Hello Stamping Friends,

Back for more ideas, right?  Well, I have another Flock Together sample for you. And can you believe that I didn't even use the big shot once on this card?  Looking at it, I'm amazed too.  This is sample #4 for this set so that means I have 2 more to show you but you will need to wait until Saturday and Sunday for that. Remember tomorrow is Fabulous Friday with Sisters in Stamping. So I'm going to take a break from the convention samples to share with you some ideas using sets from the Holiday catalog.

I think it's really neat how the main image almost looks like it was just enlarged from the background paper that is full of birds in cages.  I stamped the bird cage on whisper white then stamped the birds in the cage.  I used a Stampin' Write marker, chocolate chip to add the "stick" that the birds are sitting on and to add an eye to each of the birds.

I then finished the card off with some twine for a hanger and a twine bow and then some ruffled ribbon on the bottom of the card.  Just what was needed in my opinion anyway.

Stamping Supplies:
Stamps: Flock Together & Sweet Essentials
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Island Indigo & Summer Starfruit
Paper: Island Indigo & Whisper White Cardstock, Birds of a Feather Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Summer Starfruit 3/8" stitched satin ribbon, basic rhinestones, dimensionals, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment