Thursday, August 23, 2012

Demonstrator Team Swaps

Hello Stamping Friends,

Glad you stopped by today. I'm sharing 3 different cards with you today that I received at my demonstrator team meeting when we used sets from the Holiday Catalog.  Don't you just love that catalog?  There are so many great things in it. Just last week I found two more things (gusseted cello bags and silver dazzling details) in it that I didn't see before.  Oh and let's not forget that I totally missed the awesome Snowflake Big Shot die. Yes, I had to put an order in right away to get those items. I can't wait for them to get here and start playing with them.

The above card created by Patti H. uses the great set, Ornament Keepsakes and the coordinating framelits, Holiday Ornaments as well as the paper piercing templates, Festive. 


The above card created by MaryLee M. uses the Frosty Friends stamps & Paper from the Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper stack.


The above card created by Patty J. also uses the Frosty Friends set. Love the cool blues on any snowman card.

Remember these are cards that demonstrators in my group made and swapped at my monthly team meeting. Want new ideas all the time? Join the Stampin' Up! family today for only $99. Contact me for more information. Or just head over to my website and click JOIN NOW to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment