Friday, June 8, 2012

More Make a Cake for You

Hello Stamping Friends,

Welcome to another Fabulous Friday with the Sisters in Stamping.  This week's theme is our favorite set from the new catalog.  Be sure to head over to the site to see what the other "sisters" made.  This is going to be a quick post today because I just got home from the last day of school (where I've been the permanent sub for a kindergarten class) and now I'm off and running to finish up all the last minute details for my New Catalog Open House tonight. It's from 5-8pm, so stop by if you can.  I still have to get out all of the retired stamps and accessories that will be for sale, bake some yummy cupcakes and of course, tidy up the house.  If you can't come tonight you are welcome to come tomorrow between 11am and 2pm. I absolutely love the special treats I made for anyone who comes tonight that purchases some retired stuff or places an order from the new catalog.  I'll share that with you tomorrow or Sunday.


Anyway more about the card, that's why you came afterall, isn't it?  I used the Make a Cake stamp set. It's such a fun set with some great little stamps, butterflies, heart, flags and pinwheels, to accessorize your cake.  I made this a birthday cake and used the coordinating Patio Party Designer Series Paper.  I love that paper.  I see lots of it in my future. I guess that's your future, too.

Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Make A Cake, Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: Whisper White and Midnight Muse Cardstock, Patio Party Designer Series Paper
Ink: I used Stampin' Write Markers (New In Colors 2012-2014)
Other: Dimensionals

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more ideas. Gotta run, maybe I'll see you tonight or tomorrow for the New Catalog Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment