Friday, June 29, 2012

It's a Nature Kind of Day

Hello Stamping Friends,

Thanks for coming back again today to see me.  It's another Fabulous Friday at Sisters in Stamping and this week we continue our catalog tour, our stop is the Nature section.  I know you think earthy tones but I changed that up a bit and did a fun, looking birthday card.

I used the Raining Flowers stamp set from the Nature section for my card.  Isn't it a fun card? Pool party and Wisteria Wonder! I love those two colors together. I know I will be sad next year when they retire.  I can use this combo together all year long. Well, maybe not in the Fall but it's great for snowmen and snowflakes.


Here's a close up of the main focal point of the card. I used the labels framelits to emboss the cardstock first and then I used the the next larger framelit to cut it out. I will do a tutorial for you later this week on how to do this technique. It's not difficult at all. You just use the platform on tab 1, clear plate, the texture impressions pad, your cardstock, the framelit (upside down so it doesn't cut the paper), clear plate and then run it through the big shot.

Thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to run over to the Sisters in Stamping blog to see what the other sisters did using Nature stamps.
Stamping Supplies Used:

Stamps: Raining Flowers, Bring on the Cake
Inks: Pool Party & Wisteria Wonder
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder & Pool Party, In Color Paper Stack
Accessories: In Color Brads, Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon, Labels Framelits, Big Shot, Texture impressions pad, sticky strip (to hold the ribbon on), dimensionals, and snail adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment