Tuesday, May 8, 2012

More Turtle & Co. Stacked High

Hello and Happy Tuesday to you,

I got a little peek at the new catalog yesterday (as a demonstrator we get little perks like that from time to time).  And all I'm going to say is that I think you will love it.  It's full of fun new stamps, great big shot accessories, eye catching designer series papers and so much more.  Want a copy of the catalog, just let me know.  I have those ordered and on soon on their way here too.  I just placed an order for some of the sneak peek things we were able to order early and I can't wait to start playing with some new goodies.

So while we wait, I decided to show you the final Ronald McDonald House card that I have that all coordinates with the other 4 projects I have shared previously.  This card is a striking resemblance to the gum treat holder I first posted. See gum treat post HERE.



You really don't need to have a ton of supplies to make some awesome cards.  So if you are just starting out, you can do it with a few colors and one stamp set.  I did!  For this series of projects, I used only 4 colors plus black and white.  And you can see (if you have been following these posts, if not, go back and check them all out) how different each card is. Just change the layout and use the stamps in a set in a different way than your first card and viola a whole new look.

STAMPIN' SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Turtle & Co.
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Real Red, Basic Black & Whisper White
Inks: Basic Black
Accessories: Snail Adhesive, Mini glue dots, Stampin' Write Markers: Tempting Turquiose, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, & Certainly Celery
NON SU: Wiggle Eyes (Aren't they so much fun?  They add a whole new element to the card)

Have a wonderful day.  Oh and don't forget this Friday (May 11) I am holding a Retirement Open House and you are all welcome to attend.  There will be light snacks, specials, make n takes, and surprises for all in attendance.  Mark your calendar and I'll see you Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment