Saturday, April 14, 2012

More Blossom Builders

I'm so excited!  Today I have a workshop with about 10 brand new stampers.  I can't wait to show them some great cards that they can make themselves.  It's actually proving a little more difficult to get ready for this than I thought because I don't want to make any cards or projects that are too difficult and overwhelming. I want them to love stamping the way I do.

Yesterday I shared a great card for Mother's Day using the Blossom Builders to make a quick card if you have little time to spare.  Well today, I wanted to share another card I made using the Blossom Builder. it's pretty similar to yesterday (well maybe reversed layout) but the finished look is different.



I used the stripes embossing folder instead of the polka dots.  I also used the 1 1/4" striped Baja Breeze grosgrain ribbon and it's ruffled to the left instead of the right like yesterdays cards.  I also used the basic rhinestones instead of the pink ones that come in the Blossom Builders kit.  And of course, the flowers are layered using dimensionald as well as attached to the card with them. Isn't this kit so much fun?  You really don't need too much more to make some great cards in a snap.

Okay, I know this was a quick post but I'm off to get ready for today's workshop.  Thanks for stopping by. Come back real soon.

Don't forget you will need to get your own Blossom Builders kit this month because come May 1st the Occasions mini will be gone and so will the kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment