Thursday, April 5, 2012

Here are Petite Purses that I Promised

I know I promised you these adorable petite little purses so here there are.  These purses are so quick and easy to put together. I think I may just have to throw a little party so I can make these for some awesome party favors.  Not so sure if Noah would "accept" these as the party favors for his birthday in a few weeks, what do you think?


The first purse is using very vanilla cardstock and it was embossed with the perfect polka dots die.  You know I love polka dots, right?  I then just used a little flower from the blossoms die for an accent and an antique brad through the center.  The handle is finished off with some vanilla brads.  This purse is so cool because it uses very little adhesive.  You can use a piece of sticky strip or a couple of mini glue dots on each side and that's it.  Seriously, it can't get much easier.


This second purse is made using the great designer series paper from the Summer Smooches product suite.  The decorative accent on this piece is one of the fabric covered brads that are available ONLY this month. Come May 1st they are gone forever.  I've had several people tell that this purse looks like a little Vera Bradley purse.  This one came together even faster than the first one I shared. Just used one piece of paper, some adhesive and a brad.  These would be great for a little girls party.

The purse hold a handful of hershey kisses or several nuggets.  It would be great to hold some jewelry or little nail polish and lipstick.

Hope you like these little purses.  Have more questions, contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment