Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Bunny is Here

I know you thought I was losing my  mind and a day early with Easter. But no, really, see the bunnies are here on my blog today.  I'm just in Easter mode. We need to color our eggs, finish our Easter tree (that I've been meaning to do for over a week now), fill the plastic eggs for our hunt tomorrow and of course I need to start some of the dinner preparations for tomorrow so I'm not crazy busy and a maniac tomorrow. But I digress, instead of worrying about all that (for now) I wanted to share a little Easter cheer with all of you.

This adorable card was created by a member of my team, Mary Lee. Isn't it just the sweetest card?


The bunnies on this card just look like they are having some fun playing and collecting eggs. Mary Lee colored the bunnies and everything else using the Stampin' Write Markers. I didn't get this set because in my crazy little mind it was too much coloring. Well, Mary Lee showed me that you can still get a great card with not coloring much on these bunnies afterall.  I love it.

She also embossed the pool party layer of cardstock with the Petals a Plenty folder.  This folder is great because you can use it as Poinsettas at Christmas time (not that we are even close to thinking about that yet) and then you can use it in the Spring for great Spring cards.  I love when products are versatile and I can use it more than for just one season.

I also love how she used the Modern label punch twice to give the greating more texture and depth.  She just punched it twice and cut the Pretty in Pink one in half and added it to each side.

Hope you have been inspired by this card to go and create.  Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment