Friday, March 30, 2012

Last Chance for Sale-a-bration

Heamping Friends,

You are now entering the final two days of Sale-a-bration. The BIGGEST sale of the Stampin' UP! year. It's been a wonderful Sale-a-bration for me, thank you to all of you who have supported my business these past two months.  Words can not express how much gratitude I have for each and every one of you.

This week at Sisters in Stamping we are showing you some last minute Sale-a-bration ideas.  As if you haven't had enough inspiration for these great sets, paper and accessories, now we are giving you even more.
 

For my card this week I used the Everyday Enchantment designer series paper for my color scheme.  I absolutely love that paper and will miss it once it's gone.  Good thing I have several extra packets that I have got for FREE over the past two months that I can use for quite awhile.

This card in person is so great because it's light and refreshing.  The base of the card is whisper white, then a layer of pool party and then another layer of whisper white. That layer I embossed using the houndstooth emobossing folder and the big shot.

The next layer is a piece of the Everyday Enchantment DSP that the end was punched with the scallop border punch to add more texture. Then I used the triple flower (a single stamp) in pool party. I stamped it twice and punched it with the two flower punches that coordinate with the stamp. There is a dimensional between the two flower layers.

Don't forget to visit Sisters in Stamping for more Sale-a-bration inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment