Friday, January 13, 2012

Sale-a-bration Sneak Peek

I can't wait for the biggest sale of the Stampin' Up! year to begin.  Just a little over a week left before Sale-a-bration begins.  If you don't have your event planned yet, what are you waiting for?  Contact me today to set your date.  I love doing Sale-a-bration workshops, they are so much fun and everyone has the chance to get something for FREE.

Here is how a customer gets her FREE item  - with every $50 purchase, you can select one item for FREE from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. This brochure includes exclusive items that are available ONLY during Sale-A-Bration as well as some handpicked items from the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog. There is no limit to the number of Sale-A-Bration items that you can earn, so get out your wish list and start earning those FREE things!


Here is why you want to hostess a workshop during Sale-a-bration -  for a workshop that reaches $150 in sales, you will receive a free reusable shopping tote that is designed from the Sale-A-Bration Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper. And when your workshop sales reach $400, you will also receive a free bundle of Sale-A-Bration products that includes the Fresh Vintage stamp set and the coordinating Everyday Enchantment paper and accessories. You get all of this in addition to the already fabulous Hostess Benefits that you get all year ‘round!

And the icing on the cake, as a new demonstrator that joins the Stampin’ Up! family during Sale-A-Bration, you can start your own stamping business for only $125! It includes the standard Starter Kit and all of the perks and benefits … just at a lower cost to you. And when you join, you’ll get additional benefits for the rest of the year because each month, you will get to choose either a free pack of Designer Series Paper or a free digital download. Isn't it just a great time of year?  I started my Stampin' Up! adventure 11 years ago during Sale-a-bration and I have never looked back.

And now onto the sneak peak I promised:

For this card, I used several different Sale-a-bration items.  I used the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (three different patterns were used on the card).  I also used the Elementary Elegance stamp set.  I love the frame in that set.  Notice the inside coordinates with the curly label punch.  How cool is that?  Then see that cute little bow on the bottom of the frame?  The ribbon is from the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack.  I used both colors of ribbon for the bow. 

Did I tease you enough?  Want your own FREE items?  Contact me today and let me know if you would like to place an order, book a workshop, or start your own Stampin' Up! adventure as a demonstrator.

Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for even more sneak peek items.






Sale-A-Bration starts on January 24th, so get your wish lists ready! Call or email me if you'd like to hold a workshop and earn free products, or if you would like more information or would


No comments:

Post a Comment